DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) Digital Health
For our client company we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) Digital Health in Berlin. Our partner is a clinic group of rehabilitation clinics, hospitals and care facilities with the philosophy of significantly improving rehabilitation in Germany.
- Build, manage and maintain a self-hosted Kubernetes ecosystem for the services.
- Lead the development and implementation of Infrastructure as Code solutions using tools like Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation to automate the provisioning of infrastructure.
- Establish robust monitoring, alerting, and log management systems to proactively identify and resolve issues, ensuring high availability and performance.
- Implement security best practices across the infrastructure, applications, and deployment processes, including vulnerability assessments and compliance checks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and system administrators, to ensure seamless integration of DevOps practices into the software development lifecycle.
- Several years of experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering role, demonstrating a strong background in infrastructure and deployment automation.
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation.
- Expertise in setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines, using tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI, or CircleCI.
- In-depth knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker) and container orchestration systems (Kubernetes) and their related technologies (Docker Compose, Istio/Linkerd, Cert-Manager, etc.).
- Experience with on-premise / self-hosting.
- Thorough understanding of security best practices and experience implementing security measures within DevOps processes.
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack).
- Familiarity with tracing tools (e.g., Jaeger, Zipkin, OpenTelemetry).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Was du erwarten darfst
- Opportunity to develop one digital health solution from scratch and bring another to the next level
- 200.000+ own patients per year waiting for digital health solutions
- Medical doctors, psychologist and therapists in 125+ clinics providing expert input
- Flat hierarchies with direct access to the top management
- A great team working with startup speed and mindset while benefiting from the established structures of one of Germany’s largest clinic groups